DJI Phantom 2 RTF Quadcopter
The DJI Phantom 2 is an evolution of the Phantom. It comes completely ready to fly and supports FPV and Aerial Photography. The propellers are mounted, there are batteries in the transmitter and the battery for the Phantom 2 comes fully charged. This truly is RTF straight from the box.
- Built-in high capacity, intelligent 5200mAh battery for longer flight time - up to 25 minutes
- H3-2D Zenmuse gimbal support - designed so fitting the Zenmuse H3-2D is straightforward and easy
- Can-bus expansion module for function expansion - this can be used for an iOSD or 2.4G Datalink
- Upgrading to FPV is easy - an AV output and video-downlink power cables are already installed
- The integrated Naza V2 and GPS offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering
- Auto return to home and landing feature
- Intelligent orientation control means that 'forward' is always the direction the nose faced at take-off and Home Lock mode makes 'forward' always where the Phantom 2 took off from. These settings can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- An advanced power management system monitors power capacity and voltage. If the power drops below safe levels the Phantom 2 will land automatically.
- Easy battery replacement
- Pre-balanced, self-tightening propellers enhance safety and reduce any jello effect.
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details