EMAX NX3 3D Fixed Wing Flight Controller Gyro Balance
The Controller has to re-learn centre position after installation,or replacing a new radio system, or making a trimming(or Sub-Trim)change within the transmitter, otherwise the servos may move to one side automatically when switching to hold mode.To do this,just quickly flip the flight mode switch twice between rate mode and hold mode within 1 second!
Status LED Description: LED OFF: NX3 in Gyro Off Mode. LED ON: NX3 in Rate Mode. LED flash: NX3 in Hold Mode.
For instructions on set-up please see Here
- Four Model Types supported: single aileron, dual ailerons , flaperons, delta and vtail.
- Three Flight Modes supported:
- Rate Mode ,Rate Mode for offset correction.
- Hold Mode ,HOLD mode for attitude hold
- Gyro Off Mode,transmitter control the plane directly.
- Two kinds of Gain Control Method supported:Master Gain from the radio, Independent Axis Gain from the Variable resistor on the Controller board.
- Using superior algorithm, Bring a more comfortable and more sensitive sense of control.
- Voltage Range: 5-6V DC.
- Dimensions: 40mm x 25mm.
- Weight: 6.5g.
Out of stock.
Contact Steve Webb Models
for more details