| || |
RG831B 11-Channel DMSS 2.4GHz Receiver with a RA01T Full Range Telemetry Module.
- Due to the use of the DMSS system, cross modulation is implemented. This high sensitivity receiver is not easily affected by inter modulation interference.
- A telemetry system is incorporated that is capable of feeding back information such as the aircraft remaining battery power.
- Due to the use of both a coaxial antenna and a remote antenna, secure and precise communications can be realised.
- It is possible to confirm the receiving condition according to the lighting of the LEDs.
- Support is provided for the fail safe settings in the transmitter.
- Dimensions: 14 x 32 x 47.5mm
- Weight: 18g
- Antenna Length: 30/120mm (Dual coaxial antenna type/Supporting bi-directional communications)
- Normal-rated Voltage: 4.8V
- Voltage Range: 4.8V - 8.5V
- Dimensions: 5 x 27 x 28mm
- Weight: 4g
- Rated Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Voltage: 3.1V ~ 3.4V
Additional items supplied are a RG Cable 150mm, Bind Plug and Operation Manual.