| || |
Drawing on decades of experience designing and manufacturing the best radio equipment for the R/C hobby, JR is proud to introduce the world to its magnum opus- the 28X transmitter.
The 28X was born from clean sheet of paper, a fresh perspective of the needs of today’s modeller, and borrows from JR’s unwavering commitment to the highest quality and precision in every facet of the transmitter’s design and manufacture. This radio is the ultimate blend of form and function that is sure to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning modeller.
The 28X pushes the limits of not only what can be done with a transmitter’s design, but what should be done with it.
- Android™ powered 4.3" WQVGA-TFT Full Colour Touch Screen
- Dual Processors for unmatched interfacing and RF reliability
- CNC Machined All Aluminium Gimbals for the Ultimate "feel the difference" experience
- Ultra High 65,536 Stick Resolution (16x higher than any previous system)
- Heavy Duty Cast Aluminium chassis for support and rigidity
- 28 available Channels/ 15 Flight Modes
- USB Host Controller for seamless data interfacing
- USB Device Port for easy PC connection
- SD Card (Not supplied) for unlimited model, picture, sound, and telemetry log storage
- Customisable Vibration and Tone Notifications
- Audio Controller for voice, music, and telemetry notifications
The transmitter software is based around the Android OS. Not only are all the usual programming features available such as dual rates and exponential, mixing programs, etc., but also many new functions have been included.
Touch panel colour LCD
A 480X272 dot 4.3inch WQVGA-TFT display gives great contrast and readability. The touch screen is convenient for inputting data, allowing easy programming of even complex functions.
Modular switch system
The shoulder switches can be replaced as required. Toggle switch and other switch types can be moved and replaced with many options available. Pilots can fit the switch selection they require.
Two CPU systems separate the Android OS control input functions and the RF section of the transmitter. Even if the Android OS crashes, transmitter function and RF output is unchanged.
SD card slot
A SD card slot allows model data to be backed up. Further, pictures on the SD card can be used as wallpaper on the screen. The 28X can also play music from the card while you are flying.
28X Function List (PDF)
- SYSTEM: DMSS/Computer Mixing
- FREQUENCY: 2.4GHz
- Number of channel: 28 channel
- Weight: 1250g (Not including battery)