World Models KC2040A02 40 Amp Brushless ESC
- Extreme low resistance, super current endurance.
- Full protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal lost protection.
- 3 startup modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft startup, can be used for both fix-wing aircraft or helicopter models.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Smooth and accurate speed control, excellent throttle linearity.
- Microprocessor and BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit) use separate voltage regulator IC providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported highest motor speed: 210000 RPM(2 poles), 70000 RPM(6 poles) and 35000 RPM(12 poles).
- Our pocket-size Program Card can be purchased separately for extremely easy programming of the ESC at the field.
- With a program card, you can activate the music playing function of the ESC and there are 15 songs can be selected.
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Burst Current (>10 seconds): 55A
- BEC Output: 5V / 3A
- Input: Li-ion / Li-poly 2 – 5 cells or NiMH / NiCd 5 – 15 cells
- Weight: 33g
- Size: 55 x 28 x 12 mm
Buy online at