Awesome twin power unit, with two 7.2V and two water-cooled 550-class motors!
Pure racing performance, in a simple and easy to use Readyset package!
Two 7.2V batteries connect to produce a high-voltage 14.4V to power twin water-cooled 550-class motors that drive through a gear-reduction unit to a huge propeller for massive torque! You can feel the hull literally carve up the water’s surface. Go from zero to full speed in a matter of seconds as the inherent stability of the deep-V hull slices through chop with ease. In addition, Kyosho’s unique inboard/outdrive unit makes deep banking turns at full speed possible as well as a tight turning radius. A special motor control amp with water-cooled heat sink maximizes heat dissipation and promises stable high power over an extended period. Plus it comes completely factory-assembled and finished with decals and R/C system installed. And in response to requests from expert-level racers, this Readyset package comes without batteries. Enjoy user-friendly boating with the excitement of breathtaking speed and performance.
- Factory-assembled and complete with decals applied and R/C system installed.
- Loaded with two powerful 550-class water-cooled motors. Includes stainless steel ball bearings and gear reduction unit for super efficient speed generation.
- Equipped with water-cooled twin-drive amp, servo and independent radio box for receiver. Rudder rod is covered in waterproof boot and also contributes to constant control stability.
- Two 7.2V batteries combine to generate 14.4V of high-voltage power.
- The power of parallel 550-class water-cooled motors is further concentrated through a gear reduction unit to deliver potent driving thrust.
- Equipped with special twin-drive amp to handle the 14.4V of power. Water-cooled for stable power supply at high levels.
- Readyset does not include 7.2V batteries or charger so you can choose your own.
- Power train equipped with stainless ball bearings for rust resistance and durability.
- Kyosho's unique inboard/outdrive unit makes stable high-speed turning possible.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel screws used throughout. Promises high durability.
- Length: 935mm
- Width: 260mm
- Height: 190mm
- Weight: 2,600g (approx.)
- Motor: Water-cooled 550-class motor X 2
- Screw: D42×P1.4
- Speed controller: KA-6 14.4V water-cooled twin drive amp
Required for operation:
- Two 7.2V – 2200-3900mAh NiCd or NiMH battery packs
- Battery charger
- AA-size alkaline batteries X 8 for transmitter