A DTM Warrior
1994 saw the DTM (German Touring Car Championship) series entry of an Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI run by Schübel Engineering team and featuring the unmistakable vibrant livery of the German company Jägermeister. The car got its sponsor some podium time in finishing an excellent 3rd position in the final round of the season. This R/C model assembly kit of the car faithfully recreates its form in polycarbonate with wide front bumper spoiler and jutting front and rear fenders. Door mirrors and the unique rear wing are accurately depicted using separate moulded parts, while markings and sponsor logos can be applied to the model using the included decals. It is mounted on the easy-to-maintain and customizable TT-02 chassis, which offers highly-controllable shaft-driven 4WD.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- Length: 460mm, Width: 182mm, Height: 142mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tyre Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 27/67mm
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (10 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinions)
- Type 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter