This is a modern successor to the Blackfoot line of trucks. It features the classic body from the Blackfoot III kit and it is mounted on the chassis used in the Monster Beetle (2015) radio control model. The chassis is an all-action 2WD machine fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun. The Blackfoot R/C model is ideal for great fun for both beginners and Tamiya connoisseurs alike.
- This re-release version of the Blackfoot assembly kit features a chassis with a number of updates while keeping largely to that used on the original off-road car released in 1986.
- 4-wheel independent suspension employs front double wishbone and rear trailing arm setups, both fitted with high-performance CVA oil dampers.
- Assembly-type universal drive shafts make sure power is transferred efficiently to the rear wheels.
- 1/10 scale R/C model kit.
- Length: 440mm
- Width: 290mm
- Height: 270mm
- The ABS resin Blackfoot III body is given newly designed markings that carry on the theme of the original series of models, a resin driver figure is also included.
- The Rugged ABS space frame chassis utilizes double-wishbone front and trailing arm rear suspension setups in tandem with CVA oil dampers.
- Rear universal drive shafts come with rubber boots to protect from dust
- A resin undercover protects the sealed gearbox at the rear of the model.
- 123mm semi-pnematic lug pattern tires are paired with yellow 1-piece wheels.