J-10B Fighter (Combo) - This is the Combo Version.
For a Ready Assembled Combo and for a J10 Kit Only (No Fan or Motor) see seperate listings.
The videos below show the J10 flying in various conditions. In one video you will get to see how the J10 handles the wind and in the other videos there's some great general club flying and J10 chases, Warning if you watch the videos you will want one!
If you need extra servos or spare servos for Wings Maker - then click the link to take you to the Wings Maker Servos
- 'Receiver ready combo set' Version
- The Wings Maker's electric jet series
- Hot aerobatics at high speed and scaled flying at low speed
- Lightweight and strong EPO foam provides structural strength and rigidity
- Code No. : GE034C
- Wing Span : 28.7 in / 730 mm
- Wing Area : 310 sq in / 20 sq dm
- Flying Weight : 28.5 oz / 805 g
- Fuselage Length : 42.7 in / 1085 mm
- Requires : 4-channel "mixing radio" (elevator and aileron), 40A (burst 50A) brushless ESC and 3 cells 11.1V 20C 2100mAh battery and charger
ESC Specifications - Please Note
Although the manufacturer recommends a 30/35 Amp ESC (when running a 3-cell setup) for this aircraft, we have found that the fan unit will draw over 37 Amps with a good battery. Following many flights with our own models we would recommend a 40 to 50 amp ESC on a 3 Cell Set Up and if using the 4 Cell Turbo Motor and TWM Fan we recommend a 60 to 70 amp ESC.
As with all final fix motor installations you should check the ESC used is adequate for your individual set up
Although the manufacturer recommends using epoxy to put the kit together, from our own experience we did not find this type of glue to be particularly suitable for EPO and we recommend Bob Smiths Super Gold or Gold Cyno
or Multiplex Zacki adhesive
. Many standard forms of Cyno adhesives can also be used, but we always advise testing unknown glues on scrap foam before committing them to use.