- Transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the centre transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes Nitto Trail Grapplers 1.9 Monster tyres mounted on injection-moulded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminium universal.
- 540-size, 35T brushed motor with enlarged cooling ports delivers an even balance of speed and technical crawling.
- SpektrumT STX3 3-channel, 2.4GHz radio system and receiver operate the DIG feature along with other functions.
- Axle-mounted servo improves steering control in full articulation.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial® CapraT 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 4WD RTR with:
- (1) SpektrumT STX3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC
- (1) 540-Size 35T Brushed Motor
- (1) Product Manual
CURRIE F9 PORTAL AXLES
The Currie F9 Portal Axles add substantially more ground clearance at the diff pumpkin while also providing an excellent 7.39:1 gear ratio. Completely ball bearing driven, and metal gears throughout for durability.
The ring and pinion gears are machined steel, including the locker. The design utilizes a six bolt design for durability.
The ground up designed transmission features a "Dig" function. With the new STX3 transmitter, the user can "switch" between 4WD and locking the rear axle while powering with front drive only, allowing for tighter turning radius on the rocks. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all metal internal gears for strength and durability. Micro Dig Servo SPMSSX107 included!
UNIVERSAL AXLE SET
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS
WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for greater strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and has added material to reduce flex and fatigue.
6MM STAINLESS STEEL LINKS
Strong 6mm stainless steel links with high grade plastic rod ends for durability. All links are metal including the steering.
STAINLESS STEEL PIVOT BALLS
All pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
SKIDPLATE WITH BOAT SIDES
The Capra features a small skidplate footprint with boat sides to help manoeuvre and slide over rough, challenging obstacles.
STAINLESS STEEL STEERING LINKS
The steering links are also made from 6mm stainless steel, offering precise steering and durability.
LARGE BORE ALUMINUM SHOCKS
The oil-filled shocks are an all-new design with hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring. Their increased bore size creates more fluid volume for better performance. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shock during assembly for greater consistency. The shocks are also tunable so you can achieve the best dampening rate.
- AXI233006 Spring 13x70mm 1.72lbs/in Red (2) Soft
- AXI233008 Spring 13x70mm 2.4lbs/in Green (2) Firm
Fine-tuned suspension geometry with multiple mounting locations for the upper link mounts to provide the best crawling capabilities.
NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER TIRES
Get a secure grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails from the S30 compound Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires.
3-PIECE BEADLOCK WHEELS
For striking scale looks and serious trail performance, Axial® has outfitted the Capra™ with 3-piece licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
Realistic scale details include: polycarbonate interior tray with moulded driver figures, full colour pre-cut decals with simulated carbon fibre panels, mock GPS navigation gauges and switches, two black styrene helmets with visor decals, and more!
GRILLE AND HEADLIGHT BUCKETS
The moulded plastic front grille features two clear plastic headlight lenses with light buckets and a white LED light installed in each. Behind the grille, under the hood, are two hood mounts with clips. Remove the clips to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.
Remove the clips hidden on the underside of the tube frame to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.
SERVO HORN WITH METAL INSERT
The servo horn features a 23T press fit metal insert for durability.
The battery tray is forward mounted, and located under the hood. The tray size is built for shorty packs, at a maximum size of 26mm x 98mm x 47mm.
35T BRUSHED MOTOR
Delivering an even balance of speed and technical crawling, the included 540 size, 35T motor features a hassle-free design with enlarged cooling ports for extended periods of use.
SPEKTRUM™ STX3™ 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
- The STX3™ 3-channel radio system offers many features of higher-end 2.4GHz radio systems like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust & throttle limiting, as well as third channel button controls for dig operation.
- Thumb controls allow operation of the dig feature
- Built-in 3-position throttle limited
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol offers extended range and interference free performance
SPEKTRUM™ SRX300 RECEIVER, WATER-RESISTANT
The SRX300 is a 3 channel 2.4GHz receiver that operates on the FHSS modulation. It is conformal coated to help prevent damage from water, dust and other elements. Features an extra-long antenna lead for easy and effective antenna placement.
DYNAMITE® AE-5L ESC W/ DRAG BRAKE, WATERPROOF
- The Dynamite AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- LED light bar and two front mounted LED lights included
- Convenient IC3™ plug lead
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMH
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings
- Waterproof design with IC3™ plug / laser etched heat sink NOTE: Requires shorty battery pack with IC3™ connector.
SPEKTRUM™ S614 SERVO, WATERPROOF
The Spektrum S614 metal geared servo offers 201 oz-in of steering torque, a metal case for strength, and it’s waterproof for extra protection against the elements. The axle-mounted servo allows better steering control in full articulation.
LED LIGHT BAR
A roof mounted LED light bar helps light the way on those late night crawls with your friends. LED Light bar and two front mounted LED lights are included.